Sunday, September 11, 2005

Overthought

Sometimes we think too much. Theres an overtone of worry and doubt in pretty much every descicion we make as human beings, expecially in our relationships with each other. I mean, let's face it: we skrew up a lot. I know I do. Half the stuff I do crashes and burns, and never has the outcome i imagined or wanted. I don't take risks with people anymore, because I don't want to ruin what I have.

But thats just not good enough. If I'm ever going to be truly happy and at peace, I hafta change something. Even if I get burned, part me is saying that I need to just jump. Wounds heal, I'm in freaking high school. Whats life if you don't live it?

I think about stuff too much. I pray that God tells me what exactly I'm supposed to do. Cause I have no clue.

--josh

No comments: